'Canadian Critters' Reusable Face Mask
Masks offer a basic level of protection from airborne particles. THEY ARE NOT FOR MEDICAL USE, however, masks are double layered to help fight against COVID-19 when going out in public for grocery trips, walks, etc.
This design features various Canadian wildlife species (Beaver, Black bear, Canada lynx, Moose, Snowshoe hare and Loone)
- Non medical grade
- Adult sized. 7.5 inches in length, 5inches in height
- Elastic straps that go over the ears (typically white, however depending on availability from supplier, it may be switched to black and/or different thickness of elastic)
- Polyester Twill Shell
- Triple layered with two inner natural cotton knits
- Designed, made, and printed within Canada
- Reusable, machine washable
- WASH BEFORE WEARING to get rid of any loose fibers!
The clothes I'm wearing are also made/designed by independent creators! Although they're not the focus in the shots, I'll still post the links below!
Free Spirit shirt designed by me!
- PLEASE WASH YOUR MASK AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE IT!!!
- Make sure to regularly wash it after outings! I suggest after 1-2 uses
- Wash cold regular cycle and either hang dry or delicate dry cycle